Register Your New Company Below – Easy and Fast.
Every month, hundreds of new Companies are registered by us. We are Company Professionals who offer affordable CIPC Company Registration over the internet.
Our CIPC Company Registration @ R990 includes the following FREE services: (1) BEE Affidavit, (2) Tax Number and (3) Business Bank Account at Nedbank or FNB (optional).
Register a Company Now!
Our Easy Online Company Registration Process:
- Complete our easy online application form above or contact us toll free on 0800007269.
- Email / Fax your ID copy and make payment (we assist – easy process).
- Get Company Registration Documents in 1 week (new Company) or immediately (Shelf Company).
- After Company Registration, we can also assist you with Tax Clearance, VAT Registration, COID Registration, Letter of Good Standing and much more!
Why Choose CIPC Company Registration for My Company Registration?
Over 18 000 South Africans (just like you) have used us to register their Companies easy and fast. We’re listed with SA’s major Accounting Boards and Partnered with Nedbank – all of whom are holding us accountable to provide the best service to you. More Reasons to Choose us:
1. Affordable. Company Registration at the low price of R990. Success is guaranteed or you get your money back.
2. Anywhere. It does not matter where you are located, our online service is available all over South Africa.
3. Professional Staff. No need to worry about dealing with Government, we deal directly with the CIPC and the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
4. Timeframes. We know time equals money and therefore we do not allow any backlogs. This helps us to register your new Company as fast as possible. We have good report with the CIPC Managers and we also continually monitor progress from Governments’ side, thus minimising delays.
5. Effective Administration. The necessary CIPC application forms are completed by our Professionals, and we also reassess all the paperwork you have done. You only need to relax and wait for your Company Registration documents via e-mail, confirming that you may start trading.
6. Legality. When the whole process has been completed, verification of your Company’s Registration can be viewed on the CIPC’s database.
Learn more about Company Registration