The Leaders in Company Registration. To Register Your Company Now, Call us Toll-Free from your Cellphone: 0800 007 269
Do you need to Register a Company in South Africa? Company Partners can assist you with your Company Registration in 24-hours for only R990. We have assisted over 30000 Companies to Register and get Tender Compliant – since 2006.
Our Company Registration (at R990 once-off) consists of a New Company Name and Official Company Documents. We also include free (optional) services: (1) Tax Number; (2) Official BEE Affidavit; (3) Business Bank Account; (4) Free Tender Searches; and (5) A Free Website Domain Name.
To Register your Company in 24-hours you can apply below or call us now on 0800 007 269 (Tollfree from Cellphones).
Our Easy Online Company Registration Process:
- Complete our easy online application form above or contact us toll free on 0800007269 (free to call us from your cellphone).
- Make payment. (we assist with various payment options – easy process).
- Get your Company Registration Documents in 1 Day (new Company) or immediately (Shelf Company).
- After Company Registration, we can also assist you with Tax Clearance, VAT Registration, COID Registration, Letter of Good Standing, CIDB, Customs and much more!
Why Choose Company Partners for My Company Registration?
Over 18 000 South Africans (just like you) have used us to register their Companies easy and fast. We’re listed with SA’s major Accounting Boards and Partnered with Nedbank – all of whom are holding us accountable to provide the best service to you. More Reasons to Choose us:
1. Professional 1 Day Company Registration at R990. Success is guaranteed or you get your money back.
2. Anywhere. It does not matter where you are located, our online service is available all over South Africa.
3. Professional Staff. No need to worry about dealing with Government, we deal directly with the CIPC and the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
4. Timeframes. We know time equals money and therefore we do not allow any backlogs. This helps us to register your new Company as fast as possible. We have good report with the CIPC Managers and we also continually monitor progress from Governments’ side, thus minimising delays.
5. Effective Administration. The necessary CIPC application forms are completed by our Professionals. You only need to relax and wait for your Company Registration documents via e-mail, confirming that you may start trading.
6. Legality. When the whole process has been completed, verification of your Company’s Registration can be viewed on the CIPC’s database.
Learn more about Company Registration